Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Money Online

I have been getting less than four hours of sleep for almost two or three weeks now. Before I got my laptop I'd been searching the net about how to make money online. I got some vague ideas. I have an account in ODESK, a market place for online workteams and individual providers and buyers. I've been trying to bid for projects for almost two or three weeks now. Last March 19, I was invited for an interview through SKYPE. I have been trying to contact the interviewer since last March 21 because I wasn't online last March 20. At last, the interview took place earlier this afternoon. It was quite an experience...

I decided not to proceed with my application because the project requires nine working hours. I will need to go through a probationay phase and I'll earn $100 per month if I'll be successfully selected.

Still looking for other online oppotunities to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment